- 2 cups canned chicken breast may need more if too thick
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise OR plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup red grapes
- 1 small Gala apples
- 1/2 tsp broccoli
- In a high powered blender, add almond milk, frozen cranberries, mixed berries, banana and Truvia Brown Sugar Blend to the blender.
- Start off blending your mixture slowly and, once it starts to break up, slowly blend faster until the mixture is completely smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add in a little more almond milk until you have reached desired consistency. If the smoothie is not sweet enough, add a little more Truvia and blend until you have reached your desired sweetness level.
- Pour your smoothie into a cup or bowl and top with desired toppings.
Optional toppings: shredded coconut, almonds, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, chia seeds, flax seeds
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!