Join theDHF Wellness Champion Network
Are you a driver or in-house associate interested in health, fitness, and making it a priority in your daily life? DHF is looking for you!
The Wellness Champion is a liaison between the DHF Wellness Initiatives and individual departments and drivers. They actively promote activities and events and provide feedback on those activities and events. The role is voluntary.
Once you join, you'll get your very own DHF business cards, DHF swag pack, an online DHF resource toolkit, and we'll recognize you on social media, in Prime Ways magazine articles, and throughout Prime meetings both internally and externally.
The Champion Network is designed to increase awareness, visibility and participation in wellness programs and opportunities as well as providing grassroots support. By promoting wellness within their divisions and leading by example through their enthusiastic commitment to wellness, Wellness Champions are integral to the success of the Driver Health and Fitness' Wellness Initiatives. Do you have an interest in health and wellness? Do you want to inspire other drivers to lead a healthy lifestyle? Do you want to be part of the team to create a healthier workplace and community for your fellow drivers?.
- Liaison- between the DHF wellness resources and individual departments and drivers. “Go-to” wellness person for department and division.
- Motivator – engage drivers to be healthy and to effectively manage work-life balance, through DHF programs and awareness.
- Promoter – of wellness programs and activities.
- Recruiter – of drivers and associates to participate in programs and activities. Set a recruitment goal for each program or event.
- Role Model – by making healthy lifestyle choices and maintaining work-life balance.
- Promote wellness programs and activities and share communications.
- Encourage drivers and associates to check out the DHF website regularly (be familiar with the site yourself).
- Attend virtual Wellness Champion meetings (4 per year).
- Solicit feedback from associates for process and program improvement. Communicate successes, updates and information to the DHF Wellness Team.
- Identify potential ideas, strategies, and programs for enhancing wellness and a healthy culture within your department or division.