5-week fitness class challengeApril 8 to May 13
Each class gives you 1 entry into an end of challenge drawing.
Pittston In-Person Fitness Class Sign-UpsSchedule an In-Person Class in Pittston, PA with Maria
- A 30 minute workout filled with either 30 different exercises, exercises that are 30 seconds in length, or 30 reps of an exercise. Either way a great full body workout!
- A workout focused on lower body and core. Lots of squats, deadlifts, lunges, and core exercise, just to name a few.
- Stations workout. Ten different stations using weights, bands, bodyweight, ball slams, whatever our heart desires. First round is 30 seconds at each station. Second round is 45 seconds at each station with surprise cardio in between!
- A workout focused on upper body and core. Overhead presses, pushups, curls, and core-just to name a few exercises.
- A class designed to slow down and stretch. Often times we forget that the stretch is just as important as any other exercise.This class focuses on different stretches and yoga poses.
Full Body WorkoutMonday @ 12:30pm
A 30 minute full body workout.
Lower Body and CoreTuesday @ 12:30pm
30 minute workout focused on lower body and core.
Circuit Training WorkoutWednesday @ 12:30pm
30 minute stations workout.
Upper Body and CoreThursday @ 12:30pm
30 minute workout focused on upper body and core.