Tell us the top goal of why you chose to join DHF. There are no wrong answers here. What we’re looking for is to help you write your first SMART goal so make sure to follow the guidelines we went over in the first few slides (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely). Check out our refresher below.
- Specific: What exactly will you accomplish?
- Measurable: How will you know when you have reached this goal?
- Achievable: Is achieving this goal realistic given your occupation, available time you have, etc.? Have you got the resources to achieve this goal?
- Relevant: Why is this goal significant to your life?
- Timely: When will you achieve this goal?