Salad kit with chicken
Easy meal to keep on standby. Make sure to use the bagged salad kit within 3 days as that is typically the serving size and if you go past 3 days the kit may go bad.
- 8 cups salad Use any type of salad kit
- 4 tbsp balsamic dressing Try to use only half of dressing they give in the kit! Lower calories dressings include oil and vinegar types
- 16 oz cooked chicken From the frozen aisle can find pre-cooked chicken, or canned chicken, or use a rotisserie chicken
- Find whatever salad kit you like and just remember to limit the dressing you put on! Generally the dressing is what can add on the calories quick.
- Top with at least a palm size (about 4oz) of chicken
Serving: 2.5cupsCalories: 257kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 29gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 241mgPotassium: 397mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 955IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 26mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!