Fit in 15Bonus week Meal Prep
Sheet pan meals
Sheet pan fish tacos
- Cut up an onion and place on sheet pan with parchment paper, bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes
- While the onion is caramelizing, create taco seasoning from 1 Tbsp each of chili powder & cumin, 1 tsp each garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cut 2 pounds of fish of choice into 1-inch strips, drizzle with olive oil & lime and season with the taco seasoning
- Add to the sheet pan and bake for 10-12 minutes
- Cut up 1 red cabbage into small strips
Portion out 8 servings into corn tortillas with toppings like queso fresco, lime juice, pico de gallo, or avocado
Or if refrigerating them for future meals, portion into containers without the corn tortilla
- For future meals, freeze individually in bags or containers
- Add to a whole grain English muffin if desired
Bell Pepper & Cheese Egg Cups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees & line sheet pan with parchment paper
- Take 4 bell peppers, cut in half through the stem, remove seeds, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Take pan from oven, crack 1 egg (8 eggs total) into each pepper, then sprinkle with 1-2 Tbsp of shredded pepper jack
- Bake another 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set
Makes 4 servings
Peanut butter protein bars or cookies
- Stir 1 cup peanut butter and 1/4 Tbsp applesauce in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix 1/2 cup of protein powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 cup brown sugar or alternative like stevia or monk fruit, and a pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a large ziploc bag to fully mix
- For bars, roll out while still in the bag, then cut the bag off and divide into 8-12 bars
- For cookies, shape into 16-24 balls and smash with a fork
- Store in fridge or freezer!
Savory Buffalo Chickpeas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Drain a 15 oz can of chickpeas, rinse, then throw into a bowl and pat dry with a paper towel
- Add 1 Tbsp white vinegar, stir, then add 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp paprika, and salt to taste then mix
- Spread onto a baking sheet with parchment paper, roast for 10 minutes then stir, roast another 10 minutes then stir, then roast a final 10-15 minutes
- Store at room temperature and eat within 3 days
- Get closer to your non-starchy veggie ratio in the Plate Method by adding a salad on the side!
- This recipe is GREAT for meal prepping because it makes 10 servings and freezes well!
- Protein & fiber packed recipe ready in 30 minutes!
- This makes 4 servings
Assemble in ziploc or reusable bags & store in the freezer. When you are ready to make the smoothie just add 1-2 cups of water or milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach or 1/2 cup frozen
- 1 cup berries of choice
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop of protein powder or 2 scoops PB2
Overnight oats or chia pudding prep:
Take 5 jars or baggies and add these ingredients to each, but leave out the fluids if doing overnight oats until the night before.
- 1/2 cup dry oats or 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 scoop protein powder/2 scoops PBfit/or 5oz Greek yogurt with less than 5g of added sugar
- Flavor additions- pinch of cinnamon, stevia, 1/4 tsp of vanilla, 1 tsp cocoa powder, or dark chocolate chips
- Fruit additions- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of frozen fruit or mashed banana
- Fluid- 1/2 cup fluid for chia pudding, 3/4 to1 cup fluid for overnight oats. Options like almond milk, soy milk, dairy milk, or just water