Microwave Turkey and Black bean Enchiladas
Easy, MICROWAVE ONLY, lunch or dinner
- Spread about ½ cup of enchilada sauce over the bottom of a microwave safe casserole dish.
- Mix the chicken or turkey with black beans and 1 cup of enchilada sauce.
- Dip each tortilla in the remaining enchilada sauce. 2/3 cup of filling, and roll. Place in the pan, seam side down, and repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
- Spread any remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Microwave for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, the sauce is bubbly, and the enchiladas are heated through.
Calories: 534kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 57gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 812mgPotassium: 848mgFiber: 9gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 263IUVitamin C: 0.01mgCalcium: 544mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!