Peanut butter vanilla banana smoothie
Peanut butter is bringing the flavor while the banana brings the natural sweetness and creaminess in this smoothie. Can be used as a meal replacement!
- 1 medium banana cut up and frozen the day before
- 2 tbsp peanut butter no sugar added
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder do whatever flavor you like best! I used the Gold Standard brand
- 1.5 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baby spinach or a greens powder if you want to get some veggies in, this smoothie will hide them
- Add all of the ingredients, adding the liquid first. Blend until smooth!
Calories: 450kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 36gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 326mgPotassium: 422mgFiber: 7gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 76IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 306mgIron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!