Roasted balsamic veggies & chicken
Cook up this meal on just one pan! Balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese are flavors that will make you want to cook this meal over and over. If cooking in a Galanz or air fryer divide the recipe in half. Make sure to use parchment paper for easy cleanup!
- 4 cups broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- 3 cups cauliflower florets frozen or fresh
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp each of salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp each of onion powder, garlic powder, and basil or marjoram Or use fresh sliced shallots & 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 16 oz boneless, skinless chicken thighs or just 4 thighs, bone in and skin on if you'd like
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated or shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 if using an oven and line a pan with parchment paper
- Place your veggies on one side of the pan and the chicken on the other side. (unless you are using frozen veggies, then let the chicken cook for 15 minutes then add the veggies) Sprinkle all the seasonings evenly and drizzle on the oil. Roast for 15 minutes
- Take the pan out, drizzle on the vinegar and sprinkle the cheese. If using frozen veggies, add them to the pan now and season them. Put the pan back in for about 10 minutes or until the chicken temps at least 165. Divide into 4 servings.
Serving: 2cupsCalories: 341kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 30gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 358mgPotassium: 819mgFiber: 4gVitamin A: 692IUVitamin C: 117mgCalcium: 222mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!