Veggie loaded nachos
Here is a super quick meal that you can throw together in 30 minutes. By using a rotisserie chicken, canned chicken, or a package of pre-seasoned pre-cooked chicken strips found in the frozen section this recipe requires very minimal work. You can modify the portions to make it work in a Galanz or air fryer. Adapted from EatingWell.
- 2 cups shredded chicken or ground beef
- 6 oz Siete grain free chips or regular corn tortilla chips
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp mrs dash or mmcormick taco seasoning
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes or bell peppers!
- 15 oz black beans 1 can. no sodium added, drained
- 2 small avocados
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup red onion or green onion, & jalapeno chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- Set temp to 375. Lay out a layer of tortilla chips, sprinkle with half the cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the taco seasoning. Sprinkle the chicken over the chips, then the tomatoes, beans, then the rest of the cheese. Bake for 10 minutes. If using air fryer, set for 5 minutes and check.
- After the cheese is all melty take the pan out and add the rest of the toppings evenly. Divide into 6 servings.
Calories: 439kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 29gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 415mgPotassium: 516mgFiber: 9gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 406IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 479mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!