Avocado tuna or salmon wrap
Everyone one likes a tasty wrap right? Especially one that doesn't require any cooking! This recipe works great with a variety of veggies, so go with your preference, and a variety or dressings or sauces for flavor.
- 4 oz tuna or salmon packet. Use the pre-seasoned packets that come in tons of different flavors!
- 1/3 avocado large avocado
- 1 tortilla regular or low carb
- 1 tsp mustard or lemon juice I used G Hues honey dijon sugar free dressing
- 1/2 cup bell peppers or veggie of choice! I also used shredded kale
- If you are using veggies that need to be chopped, chop those along with slicing a 1/3 of a large avocado
- Assemble veggies and avocado onto tortilla, add tuna or salmon, and add dressing/lemon juice/mustard of choice
Calories: 320kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 26gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 477mgPotassium: 719mgFiber: 7gVitamin A: 2495IUVitamin C: 102mgCalcium: 77mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!