Balsamic feta & spinach breakfast bake
Start your morning out with a TON of protein and fiber to keep you full and satisfied for hours. This recipe meal preps for 3 or 4 breakfasts depending on how big you cut your pieces. Also a good way to use up leafy greens! This was cooked in an air fryer/oven combo.
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach packed. If you buy a small bag you should use it ALL
- 1 cup sauerkraut OPTIONAL- buy the kind in the fridge/produce section that says "live cultures"
- 6 tbsp feta, mozzarella, cheddar, etc. I used goat cheese!
- 9 eggs seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, or an herb blend like seasoned salt or Mrs Dash
- 6 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Line your loaf pan with parchment paper, then pack down the greens into the pan, pressing to compress. Layer on the sauerkraut if you decide to use that and the cheese, I used goat cheese
- Mix your eggs in a bowl along with choice of seasonings and balsamic vinegar then pour into the loaf pan
- Bake in your Galanz or oven at 350 for 35 minutes. Cut into 3 portions.
Calories: 322kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 25gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 514mgSodium: 717mgPotassium: 488mgFiber: 3gVitamin A: 3734IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 276mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!