Banana bread overnight oats
This is a good one if you like bananas! Make sure to look at those added sugars on your chocolate chips and try to find one with less than 5g of ADDED sugar per serving.
- 1/4 cup oats rolled or quick works well. If you use steel-cut you have to let it sit for 2 nights.
- 1/4 cup walnuts or nut of choice
- 1 banana very ripe
- 1 scoop protein powder unflavored, vanilla, or chocolate works. Can also use PB2 powder
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips look for some with 5g or less of ADDED sugars
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Mash the banana in the jar
- Add all the ingredients in and shake until mixed!
- Depending on what type of texture you like you may experiment with more or less almond milk or fluid. Can also be heated up in the microwave and eaten directly after assembling
Serving: 1gCalories: 603kcalCarbohydrates: 57gProtein: 36gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 15gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 389mgPotassium: 806mgFiber: 8gSugar: 23gVitamin A: 163IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 488mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!