Citrus feta salmon with broccoli and sweet potatoes
Sheet pan meal for the oven, but can be cooked in the air fryer if you reduce the recipe by half. Adapted from eating well.com
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix the mayo and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Chop sweet potatoes into cubes, then toss with half the olive oil, salt, and pepper then roast for 15 minutes
- Toss the broccoli with the other half of olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Take out the pan and move the sweet potatoes over to the side to make room to place the salmon in the middle, and add the broccoli to the sides.
- Spread the mayo mixture over the salmon then bake for roughly 15 minutes or until the salmon is flaky.
- Divide into 4 portions, sprinkle with the cheese and lime juice
Serving: 1.5cupsCalories: 472kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 35gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 336mgPotassium: 1458mgFiber: 6gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 16848IUVitamin C: 108mgCalcium: 153mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!