FROZEN MEAL GUIDE
Frozen meals are a great stand-by option if you need a meal quickly. But there are plenty of high calorie and high sodium frozen meals so check out the options listed below.The nutrition facts listed are for a Healthy Choice Power Bowl, the basil pesto chicken variety
- EVOL meal Like truffle mac & cheese or an egg white and spinach burrito. Pair with non-starchy veggie by adding a steamer bag of veggies or canned veggies
- Amy's bowls, burritos, & wraps Like Amy's black bean enchilada or brown rice with veggies & ginger sauce
- Veggies Made Great frittatas
- Applegate's frozen meatballs Pair with non-starchy veggie by adding a steamer bag of veggies or canned veggies
- Healthy Choice Simply Steamers such as grilled chicken & broccoli alfredo
- Healthy Choice Power Bowls such as basil pesto chicken, Greek style chicken, or pesto & egg white chicken
- Kashi bowl Like the Chimichurri bowl or creamy cashew noodle bowl paired with a veggie source
- Dozen cousins pouch paired with a salad kit or steamer veggie bag
- Morning Star black bean burgers paired with avocado on a whole grain bun
- Sweet Earth bowls Like Curry Tiger bowl
- Whole & Simple meals such as Breakfast Bites or Southwest style chicken quinoa bowl
- Tattooed Chef Cauliflower pizza bowl, cheese enchiladas, and more!
- Smart Ones Roasted turkey breast, homestyle beef pot roast, and many more!
- Lean Cuisine like the chicken fettuccine, herb roasted chicken, meatloaf, or chicken enchilada to name a few.
Serving: 1gCalories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 20gFat: 9gFiber: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!