Green Strawberry Smoothie
Here's another nutrient dense smoothie recipe to try. This recipe contains 4 different types of pre-biotic fiber to feed your gut microbiome as well as probiotics in the yogurt.
- 1 banana frozen
- 2 oz baby spinach or 2 large hand fills
- 1/2 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt Or you can use flavored Greek yogurt like Ratio brand, Oikos, Two Good, Great value light Greek
- 1/2 cup milk, or almond milk, or soy milk if you get a milk alternative, make sure to get unsweetened
- 1/2 cup strawberries Make sure these are frozen! Option to count out 6 strawberries
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth
Calories: 287kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 17gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 97mgPotassium: 902mgFiber: 9gVitamin A: 5455IUVitamin C: 67mgCalcium: 241mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!