Southwest Burrito Bowl
Add some flavor and veggies to your eggs in the morning! A recipe that works great in the microwave and can take on a variety of veggies depending on your preferences.
- 6 tbsp liquid eggs or just use 2-3 eggs
- 1 oz part skim shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp mrs dash southwest chipotle blend
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes see below for other veggie options
- 1/4 cup black beans from the can, drained
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup baby spinach Do whatever veggies you would like, another option is doing about a cup of a southwest bagged salad mix and omitting the spinach and tomatoes
- Mix eggs, cheese and seasoning in bowl then microwave until fluffy, about 2-5 minutes
- Add in all the other ingredients and stir. Pop back in the microwave for 1-2 minutes
Serving: 1gCalories: 226kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 22gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 821mgPotassium: 599mgFiber: 6gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 3040IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 249mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!