1 pot skillet pork chops
Dirty just one skillet with this quick meal. Uses 4 pork chops in a quick sauce to feed a family or to store for meal prep. Choose whichever veggies you would like!
- Large skillet Can be done on an electric skillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 16 oz pork chop 4 pork chops total
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 cups carrots canned or frozen will cook the fastest
- 2 tsp garlic & herb Mrs Dash seasoning
- 2 cup cauliflower Steamer veggie bag, such as garlic cauliflower and onions or seasoned brussel sprouts
- 2 tsp flour
- 3/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 tsp mustard can be dijon or regular
- 2 tbsp butter cut into about 5 pieces
- Heat the oil in skillet, add pork, add salt and pepper, cook until brown on each side. Set aside.
- Add the veggies and seasoning and cook to desired doneness then sprinkle the flour and stir well.
- Add the bone broth and mustard, bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chops and butter, cover to cook for another 5 ish minutes and serve!
Serving: 1.5cupsCalories: 296kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 26gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.3gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 760mgPotassium: 729mgFiber: 3gVitamin A: 9006IUVitamin C: 26mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!