Air Fryer Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound zucchini noodles trimmed and quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Black pepper and salt to taste
- 3/4 tsp Parmesan cheese
- Heat air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- In a bowl, toss together brussels sprouts, oil, vinegar, and salt.
- Place brussels sprouts in air fryer basket. Fry for 18 minutes, shaking basket or stirring the brussels sprouts halfway through.
- Season with additional salt if needed, and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!