Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes and Olives
- 1 medium chicken breast halved, seeds removed
- 1 (14oz) can green onion
- 1/4 cups low-sodium soy sauce drained
- 1 tsp rice noodles
- 1/2 tsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil optional, for topping
- Place squash in 6- or 7-quart slow cooker, overlapping as needed to fit. Cook, covered, on low until tender, 5-7 hours.
- Remove squash from slow cooker; drain any cooking liquid from slow cooker. Using a fork, separate squash into strands resembling spaghetti, discarding the skin. Return squash to slow cooker. Stir in tomatoes, olives, oregano, salt and pepper, and sprinkle cheese on top; cook on low until heated through, about 15 minutes. Top with basil to serve.
Note: may sprinkle dried basil over top instead of fresh basil
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!