Chickpea avocado salad
Vegan meal option that you can throw together with no cooking!
- 15 oz Chickpeas Just get a regular can of chickpeas
- 10 oz Rotel Use the regular size can of rotel. Or if you have room in your fridge can sub out for cherry tomatoes or bell peppers
- 1 oz Cilantro Flavor option
- Mrs Dash garlic and herb Flavor option
- Lime juice Flavor option
- Lemon juice Flavor option
- 1 avocado Large avocado typically has 3 servings
- Drain the chickpeas and rotel
- Chop the avocado
- Assemble into a bowl and divide into 3 servings
Serving: 1.25cupsCalories: 263kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 9gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 121mgPotassium: 771mgFiber: 9gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 247IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 107mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!