Chocolate peanut butter overnight oats
Who doesn't like chocolate and PB together?! Tastes like you are eating a reeses cup melted in your oatmeal! Overnight oats are a fantastic way to meal prep breakfast.
- 1/4 cup oats any type of oats are great, but if you use steel cut oats they have to soak for 2 nights instead of 1
- 1 scoop protein powder Use chocolate flavor. Any kind with 20g of protein per serving is good
- 2 tbsp ground flax optional
- 2 tbsp peanut butter I like the smuckers natural brand because it has no added sugars. Can also use PB2 powder!
- 1/2 cup almond milk unsweetened. If you want your oats less thick use 1 cup
- Assemble all the ingredients in the jar, shake to mix, then store in fridge overnight. Can also heat up right away for hot oatmeal!
Serving: 1gCalories: 480kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 38gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 350mgPotassium: 458mgFiber: 8gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 80IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 310mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!