Cottage cheese crab bowl/ sushi in a bowl!
This really does taste like sushi in a bowl! Remember to make the largest portion of the meal the diced cucumber. Switch the crab out for canned tuna, salmon, or chicken if you would prefer. if you are able to find cottage cheese that says "live cultures", such as the Good culture brand, you will be eating beneficial bacteria called probiotics.
- 1 lb cooked crab find it next to the meat section in a cooler
- 16 oz cottage cheese The Breakstone brand has the lowest sodium. If you use low fat version it will have lower calories
- 1 tbsp Mrs Dash everything bagel seasoning optional
- 2 cucumbers diced
- 1 tbsp siracha or more, depending on how much spice you like
- Dice up the cucumber
- Assemble ingredients together in bowl then divide into 4 servings
Serving: 1.25cupsCalories: 224kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 34gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 947mgPotassium: 620mgFiber: 1gVitamin A: 274IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 219mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!