Protein oatmeal recipe
This is made in the microwave in a matter of minutes and can be mixed around with all types of flavors! Oatmeal is a super filling complex carb with the types of fiber that feed your good bacteria that help your metabolism work properly.
- 1/2 cup oatmeal any type of oats works. If you use steel cut oats you have to use more liquid and increase the cooking time
- 4-8 oz water or milk, or almond milk or any liquid of choice.
- 1 scoop protein powder at least 15-20g of protein. I used Garden of Life protein powder in their chocolate flavor. Can also use a couple scoops of PB2 powder as the protein source
- stevia, cinnamon, chocolate chips, fruit Throw in any kind of combos you want for flavor!
- Mix all the ingredients in the jar or bowl
- Microwave for 2-5 minutes
Serving: 1.25cupsCalories: 203kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 28gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 55mgPotassium: 172mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 80IUCalcium: 112mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!