Avocado & egg toast
This recipe has everything, complex carb from the toast, fiber to fill you up from the non-starchy veggies, healthy fats and fiber from the avocado and of course a great dose of protein to keep you full for hours from the eggs!
- 8 tbsp egg beaters or just use 2-3 eggs
- 1 oz part skim mozzarella
- 1 piece daves killer bread
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tsp mrs dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 tsp mrs dash southwest chipotle blend
- 1 tsp lime juice optional
- Mix eggs and 1/2 the seasonings in a bowl and microwave until eggs are cooked or 2-5 minutes
- Cut avocado in half, mix in another bowl with the rest of the seasonings and the lime juice then spread onto the piece of bread
- Add kale on top of the avocado, then add the eggs and top with the cheese
Calories: 381kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 26gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 435mgPotassium: 634mgFiber: 11gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 4676IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 320mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!