Edible low carb protein cookie dough
Eat this as a protein bar substitute! No cooking required for this DELICIOUS mock cookie dough. It is like a superfood version of an edible cookie dough packed with protein, healthy fats, and fiber. Ground flax provides healthy fats & fiber that reduce inflammation and feed the good gut bacteria and aid in weight control.
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice, we used unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp ground flax OR oats
- 1 tbsp honey or OR swap for 1 tsp stevia or monk fruit plus a splash of milk or water
- 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips we used Bake beleive brand from Walmart
- Add all of your ingredients to a bowl and mix then enjoy! Eat half for 1 serving and store the rest in the fridge.
- If you substitute the honey for a low calorie alternative, make sure to add a splash of milk/water/almond milk
Serving: 0.5cupCalories: 252kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 19gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 2mgPotassium: 57mgFiber: 3gSugar: 0.1gVitamin C: 0.04mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!