Mocha overnight oats
Have your caffeine in your breakfast! Chocolate protein powder with instant coffee makes this a nutritious jumpstart to your day.
- 1/4 cup oats any type of oats are great, but if you use steel cut oats they have to soak for 2 nights instead of 1
- 1 scoop protein powder Use chocolate flavor. Any kind with 20g of protein per serving is good
- 2 tbsp ground flax optional
- 1/2 cup almond milk unsweetened. If you want your oats less thick use 1 cup
- 1 tbsp instant coffee I used the starbucks pack of instant coffee
- Assemble all the ingredients in the jar, shake to mix, then store in fridge overnight. Can also heat up right away for hot oatmeal!
Serving: 1gCalories: 307kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 31gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 215mgPotassium: 454mgFiber: 6gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 80IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 301mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!