Protein spaghetti with meatballs
Have your pasta and protein too! 42g of protein in a serving. Very easy to cook in the microwave in a bowl of water so this recipe can work if you don't have access to a stove.
- Large bowl If you do not have a large bowl to cook all the noodles at one that is fine! Just do one serving at a time.
- 8 oz Protein spaghetti such as soybean or edamame noodles
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups marinara look for no sugar added
- 12 precooked meatballs I got the Gardein brand because they are pre-cooked and only require de- thawing
- Parmesan or mozzarella cheese optional
- 4 cup salad greens or canned non-starchy veggies I used a salad kit
- Microwave the noodles and the water for about 4-10 minutes or until soft then drain. It took mine 4 minutes to get soft
- Divide noodles into 4 servings then place 1/2 cup marinara & 3 meatballs on each
- Portion into another bowl 1 cup of nonstarchy veggies- I used a salad kit
Serving: 1gCalories: 376kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 42gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gSodium: 603mgPotassium: 433mgFiber: 16gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 985IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 149mgIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!