Roasted pork loin with veggies
This recipe with BBQ and fall flavors can be done in the air fryer or in the oven as a quick sheet pan meal! You can substitute the squash for any type of winter squash or for sweet potatoes. The veggies also substitute well to anything that you like.
- 1.5 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp pink salt & black pepper
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp each of rosemary, garlic powder, or garlic seasoning blend like Mrs Dash, or 2 cloves garlic, and cinnamon
- 2 cups butternut squash Omit for lower carb! cubed, or substitute for sweet potato, or any winter squash including pumpkin
- 3 cups celery Diced. or veggie of choice! Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, or anything you like.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar free BBQ sauce Like G Hughes, Primal Kitchen, or Yo Mama brands all of which are available at Walmart
- INSTAPOT: Season the pork with the salt and pepper, turn the instapot to saute, add the oil, then sear the loin on each side about 1 minute per side. Pour the water into the pot and scrape up the brown residue,Add in the chopped veggies, seasoning, then put the loin on top of the veggies.Turn the lid on and vent to sealed, then cook on high pressure for desired doneness - 4 minutes= 165 degrees, or 3 minutes = 155 degrees, 2 minutes for 145 degrees.Allow pressure release, cut the loin into 4 servings and portion out the veggies into 4 servings. Pour BBQ sauce on top of the loin. Should come out to roughly 2 cups.
- AIR FRYER:
Serving: 2cupCalories: 260kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 37gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0.04gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 155mgPotassium: 1122mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 7781IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 73mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!