Omelet in a mug with quinoa & greens
Another yummy take if you like eggs for breakfast. Protein and fiber rich breakfast that should keep you full for hours!
- Knife optional, to finely cut spinach
- cutting board optional, to finely cut spinach
- 8 tbsp liquid eggs or use 2 regular eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa I used the pre-cooked packets that are also seasoned
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup spinach finely chopped or torn
- 1 tsp garlic & herb Mrs Dash
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning I used a version that had some dried tomato
- Mix eggs, seasoning, cheese & spinach together in jar or bowl
- Microwave for 2 minutes
- Add in the quinoa and microwave for another few minutes or until eggs are done
Serving: 1gCalories: 273kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 24gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 443mgPotassium: 373mgFiber: 4gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 4087IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 221mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!