Spinach Artichoke Dip Chickpea Pasta
You can have this yummy dip and feel good afterwards because this version has 11g of fiber and 24g of protein to balance out the carbs and fat.
- 8 oz chickpea pasta
- 4 oz cream cheese cut it into chunks
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic powder or Mrs Dash garlic & herb
- 14 oz artichoke hearts 1 can worth, drained & chopped
- 10 oz spinach 2 5oz bags, chopped
- Cook the chickpea pasta according to directions, drain, then pour back into the pot.
- Add cream cheese and milk to the pan, stir constantly until the cream cheese is melted. Add the Parmesan and garlic then cook while stirring until it thickens.
- Add in the spinach and artichoke and stir. Serve when warmed!
Serving: 1.5cupsCalories: 404kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 24gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 789mgPotassium: 513mgFiber: 11gVitamin A: 7198IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 342mgIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!