Another dry goods meal! The fresh veggies are optional, meaning that you can use up some canned goods.
- 15 oz chickpeas cooked, in can
- 15 oz tomatoes canned, or Rotel can if you like more spice
- 14 oz lite coconut milk canned, find it in the Asian section. Can also do full fat coconut milk for more calories
- 1 cup kale Shredded. Can use whatever veggie sounds good, I used shredded carrots and kale
- 1 tbsp curry paste or a curry sauce, use at least 1/3 cup
- 2 tbsp garlic and herb Mrs Dash optional
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl, microwave for 2-5 minutes or until hot.
- Divide into 3 servings
Serving: 1gCalories: 382kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 15gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 139mgPotassium: 826mgFiber: 14gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 4238IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 147mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!