Greek yogurt chicken salad
Another recipe that doesn't require cooking if you use a rotisserie chicken or the pre-cooked frozen chicken.
- 22 oz cooked chicken use pre-cooked kind such as the bags found on the frozen section or a rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup raisins or other dried fruit like cranberries or dates. Or fresh fruit like chopped apple or grapes
- 1.5 cup celery chopped
- 1.5 cup carrots chopped
- 1 oz walnuts chopped
- 20 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic and herb mrs dash & lemon juice optional, for flavor
- 3 tbsp mustard
- If you got a rotisserie chicken, shred it. Chop up the carrots, celery and fresh fruit if you decide to use them
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl
- Can also be eaten as a dip with uncut celery and carrots or crackers, or on bread or a tortilla
Serving: 1.5cupsCalories: 400kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 45gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.002gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 294mgPotassium: 645mgFiber: 3gVitamin A: 6676IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 188mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!