Honey ginger salmon & broccoli
Bring together these Asian flavors on a sheet pan or divide the recipe to cook in an air fryer or Galanz. Just make sure to use parchment paper for easy clean up!
- 2 tbsp sesame oil or olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar If you don't have this, use lime or lemon
- 1 tbsp pureed ginger find pureed ginger in the produce coolers. Or use powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 8 cups broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- 1 tbsp honey
- 20 oz salmon cut into 4 portions OR 4 pre-portioned frozen fillets
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and half the salt then mix in the broccoli. Place the broccoli on the pan but try to leave plenty of the sauce mixture in the bowl.
- Stir the honey into the rest of the sauce.
- Roast the broccoli for about 5 minutes then shove it to the edges of the pan and throw the salmon in the middle. Then salt the salmon and pour on the remaining sauce.
- Roast for another 7-10 minutes, until salmon is done and flaky
Serving: 4gCalories: 336kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 35gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 856mgPotassium: 717mgFiber: 6gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 57IUVitamin C: 0.03mgCalcium: 20mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!