Sheet-pan fajita bowls
Throw all of the ingredients onto a pan and you've got a quick, nutrient dense dinner. If you do cook this in Galanz, divide ingredients in half to cook in two rounds,
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning or make your own: 2 tsp chili powder, 3 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.25 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 bell peppers colors of choice, sliced
- 4 cups kale chopped, stemmed
- 15 oz black beans drained, 1 can
- 1/4 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine all the seasonings in the large bowl & set aside 1 tsp in a medium bowl. Then toss in the chicken, onion, bell peppers, stir.
- Place parchment paper on pan, spread the seasoned chicken and veggies on pan, & sprinkle on leftover seasoning. Roast for 15 minutes
- While roasting, combine kale & black beans with a dash of salt and 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl
- Remove pan, stir chicken & veggies, spread the kale & beans evenly on top. Then throw back in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Combine yogurt & lime juice with the 1 tsp seasoning set aside in medium bowl. May need to add a dash of water
- Divide the mixture from the oven into 4 bowls, drizzle with yogurt dressing and enjoy.
Serving: 4gCalories: 340kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 40gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 311mgPotassium: 1154mgFiber: 10gVitamin A: 8732IUVitamin C: 145mgCalcium: 222mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!