Sheet Pan Pineapple Pork
Did you know pineapple contains enzymes that digest meat? Try this recipe in the oven or Galanz for a savory sweet meal in under an hour. Adapted from eating well.com
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp ginger fresh (pureed) or powdered
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp cumin & paprika 1 tsp each
- 2 cups pineapple fresh or canned in its own juice or water
- 2 cups bell pepper cut in strips
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1/4 cup green onions & cilantro 1/4 cup each, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cooked rice Pre-cooked microwave pouch
- Preheat oven to 425 F, line pan with parchment paper, place meat in pan and spread 1 tbsp of olive oil and the salt and pepper on meat.
- Roast 10 minutes.
- Slice the pepper, mince the garlic if you don't have pre-minced, and cut the green onions and cilantro
- In the small bowl mix together all of the seasonings from the soy sauce to the paprika. in the medium bowl mix the pineapple, peppers, broccoli and green onions
- Take the meat out, pour the medium bowl contents in the pan, then drizzle everything with the small bowl's contents.
- Roast another 15 minutes. Microwave rice according to directions on package
- Divide among 4 portions (about 1.5-2 cups), sprinkle on fresh cilantro
Serving: 1.5cupsCalories: 388kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 29gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 1417mgPotassium: 1003mgFiber: 6gVitamin A: 2680IUVitamin C: 148mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!